Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I don't know the how , but I know the YES .

I don't know the how , but I know the YES .
dark miles for whom ?
I only see long kilometers under clear soft blue sky

Don't know, I don't know, she said .
Who knows? I replied, I don't know "The How" but I know "The Yes", I trust, It is here . Take it.

the forgotten opened doors of closet got so pretty revealing the old clean clothes hanged.....its colors breathing the silence of the weak light in atmospheres ready for departing tastes by wishes and the unavoidable present.

then...... the doors got closed. Lets keep the organisation and discipline.
my feet smile while my lips walk over unspoken loud words
this is all so easy

I love, quiet and in peace
I love exploding
Espirito , Alma , Perispirito, Aura
I love towards......beyond
What choice do we have now except being free?

EU SOU NOVISSIMO AGORA

-------------------------------------------------------------------

by Caio Fern 2011