Monday, December 27, 2010

Shadow of a Child by Gabriella Mirollo


Recently I received here in home sweet home Gabriella Mirollo's book Shadow of a Child.
This book contains wonderful poems that revel the writer's life in a personal and direct way with subtle ways to deal with feelings and perception. I do recommend this . So visit her blog http://www.twotigerscreations.blogspot.com/ and read more , get in contact with her about this book ;)
She posted about her birthday and the fact she dislikes Christmas because one is too close of the other and Christmas takes all the attention, what i think it is pretty fair as it happens with many children all over the world that born near Christmas. Now I received this book before Christmas but said to myself that would only post about after day 26, 27...... Gabriella has one more reason to dislikes Christmas now ! Sorry my dear .
I loved this book .