Monday, August 2, 2010

let the birds take a chance on the floor before returning to sky .

by Caio Fernandes 2010

cold... good for tea and internal works with dreams, aquariums and cats over a dark surface.
the taste is purple on my lips.
i swallow it and feel silk, cotton....linen.... floating distant and clear.

He extends His Word once again for my heart.
my heart lies, liar liar liar, compulsive liar.
 i have to fill it with light.

the green under the moviments of the cold weather.
the 2 sides blade of my chest that opens new paths beyond the air.

the golden vibrations of a good friend's hair shining in my body and smile now.

sundely NOW became so precious , by pure acident.
i don't care if time, times , timeless are there somewhere.

let the dogs run till get exausted at the street.
let the cats sleep upon the aquariuns lamp because of the heat.
let the birds take a chance on the floor before returning to sky.

i am fine, thank you for asking .