Saturday, July 17, 2010

unknown anonym colours of the truth .

unknown anonym colours of the truth .

over the new dust of the gray day , breaths of my shoulders searching landscapes among the veins of the furniture .
wood wood wood dark ancient wood wood wood . silent witness of foerign moviments .
white shine on black shoes , black shadow on white coat .
white witness of dark moviments . i have a corridor of veins upon my taste for silence . new dust of the gray day on the window glass . black bird hits against it any way . black spot , black blast . my black old shoes side by side the dark ancient furniture . heavy wood . breaths of my shoulders . white witness of the time . wrong wrong flights .
the most sincere moviments of my heart lie to me , it was a mistake , the voice of the pain of the world , a scape . i got fake , as all then that i thought have taken distance and denied in my life .............. all the violence of my lack of reaction lays a good sense between the white pale light and the dark wood table . what a wise He was for have said : " my kingdon doesn't belong to this world . "
nothing about human nature comes fron the truth , it's all illusion . i dedicated my life , my best gestures and feelings , to lie to myself , and nobody was more sincere then me . i just feel like to throw up .
so this is life without lie . is to bear and to bear and to bear and to learn to do not be a fool anymore and die and be saved .
what a ridiculous imature i was to believe that there was something else . now i have to bear my shame as well .
-take back the thread , i am not going to sew ornaments on the way to pretend i'm doing something .
-take back your threat , destiny , i 'm staring at you and i'm going to shut you up , rule over you , filthy emptyness , till the end of my days .
i am a white witness of my own dark foerign moviments . it is not going to be dark anymore , not even for me . it is not going to be foerign .but at the end it is going to be unnecessary , as everything else made by man .
make me lose myself fron myself because i know nothing and this nothing must to be left behind . NOW .
out of the black and white of the beliefs , into the unknown anonym colors of the truth that brings this kind of solitude for who is incarnate into this world .