Saturday, July 17, 2010

empty for the Light - by caio fernandes


empty for the Light - by caio fernandes



damaged feelings fron the world , back to the world. now. for the rest of your existence , and leave mine alone. stincky darkness , long heavy sadness , paranoic fear, concret hate , disgusting values of survive . i am smashing all you under my foot against the black hot asfalt that i dispite so much . absolut nothing on this planet is bigger than the fresh taste of havens that float among my eyelashes and explod in my throat. my heart shrinked . not even a atom is able to land on it . the world has no place in me anymore . forget . i never got so opened . i never got so empty . i am just a breath geting lost into levels of space that i can't touch . if God wants to moisten the rest of the grains of my existence with His light . i acept . i swallow . i reflect.......
i spent years destroying myself as a hardware for selfknowledge . i was a live ruin , got free fron myself, well ... at least almost free. but stoped in a isolated place of the earth , and bloody clouds of the world still came to chase me . so i faced him once again. he dind't kill me just because he knew i woudn't care . so he torture me , twisted me .
what is the real value of life , if you can not loose yourself fron the world , and than loose yourself fron yourself ? here comes the world , here comes the identity , here comes the history . let then fall , they belong to thenselfs .
i am here , i am nothing else and here is absolutely nowhere . i never got so opened , i never got so empty , i am just a breath geting lost into levels of space that i can't touch . if God wants to moisten the rest of the grains of my existence with His light . i acept , i swallow , i reflect .
life !? i am feeling a impulse of life... but it is a completely diferent shine of everything i have lived before . it shines pure and strong , and i happilly reflect the way i can .