Friday, July 16, 2010

one day i am going to belong to something good , you will see - by Caio Fernandes - 2009

one day i am going to belong to something good , you will see - by Caio Fernandes - 2009

curving my spine into sterile steps
the arms of the stagnant air taste like sweaty wood

yesterday the white light raised me tall
i can't hold it . don't know why or how

moviments of my sholders opening passages among molecules of dead dreams
the white ballet licking silences
the white-grey ballet spining solitude inside my throat

there is no space in my life
i had to close doors behind me , but nothing got opened in front of ...
i had to close all the doors of rejection and hate and it will not get opened again

now you comb the curly points of your bright hair
siting gold over the dusty corners of my lips . beyond my fingers . beyond my chest
you forced me to say to a friend :
" one day i am going to belong to something good , you will see "

i don't know what to do , keep streching out the neck to the ignorance
burning embers covered by ashes is the only feeling i have now
i am blind and just have a blind faith