Friday, July 16, 2010

Maren's scent : Loving Green's dimension smells like NordenVind

Maren's scent : Loving Green's dimension smells like NordenVind

IF YOU WANT TO SEE THIS POST WITH IMAGES VISIT MEIN WELT



For 2 weeks i have thought to post those pictures , but with a text together . i stil have no idea of what to write .
Sinse i visited her blog for the first time i got involved by her life that seens very simple but has hiden corners , fissures leading you to a magic breath . the time passed and i was introduced to those photographys between teas , petals and touchs of cats .
It made me remember of 2 paintings i made after Saskia passed away . I was searching things that at the time i believed was impossible to find in my life . i had no model for to paint my feelings or dreans . Then Maren comes fron this fog of my hopes and visions , extends her bright hand and introduces me to this very particular beauty .
I looked for it , went to so many places of the this planet . But nothing was unveiled , i feel i was always at the wrong place at the wrong time . I don't know what is harder : to never find and believe that it doesn't exist ; or after all your hope is gone and you are exausted , to see that it is possible but you have failed and the gates didn't want to open for you when you was there .
Other sensation i had made me remember the King Kong movie ( that i don't like and never had patience to watch till the end ) . I felt like a primitive half wild cat - half man in a forgotten place , face to face with a delicate beauty fron a distant world . It is very disturbing for me .
These last days i have bilt a tiny cathedral made of crystal . I am going to put Maren , her garden with all the flowers , her cats , her lake , all her green love on the palm of my hand and raise the cathedral 's walls all around it . She will be protected for ever and allow me to do not let this dream to scape again . At dawn i will lift up the Mare's world over the clouds and it will shine as a day's star . At night , when starts to get cold i will give a last glance under the moon light , pic it up , bring to my shelter , watch her singing the last song before she goes to bed , and keep the cathedral , this " Loving Green World " into my jacket's pocket . Keeping warm and safe , repeating this ritual every day , for ever and ever .
So see her blogs before i reach , capture her " High Elves " female scent and hide fron the rest of the civilization deep into my montain's rainforest . AMEN .
http://www.nordenvind.blogspot.com/
http://www.marenshus.blogspot.com/